15 March 2012
Dr Ziggy Switkowski, Chancellor of RMIT University, hosted a luncheon with his counterparts from Victorian universities and officials from Skills Victoria and the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development on 24 February.
- Manufacturing precinct impresses Prime Minister 06/02/2012
- Class of 2011 19/12/2011
- World experts talk industrial electronics 08/12/2011
- PhD info session sparks interest 17/10/2011
- Energy and the environment: the challenges ahead 07/07/2011
- Chancellor to speak on Energy and the Environment 10/06/2011
From left: Emeritus Professor Robert (Bob) Smith, University of Ballarat; George Pappas, Victoria University; Kym Peake, Deputy Secretary, Skills Victoria; Richard Bolt, Secretary, Department of Education and Early Childhood Development; Professor Adrienne Clarke, La Trobe University; Dr Ziggy Switkowski, RMIT University (host); Dr Alan Finkel, Monash University; and David Morgan, Deakin University. Absent: Bill Scales, Swinburne University of Technology; and Elizabeth Alexander, University of Melbourne.
The lunch was part of an annual series, which provides a forum for the Chancellors to meet and discuss general topics of interest, including current trends and issues affecting the higher education sector.