17 February 2012
Getting Started - Info desk now open
Just getting started? There’s a lot to organise, so take advantage of this opportunity to chat to staff and students as the semester kicks off.
- Malaysian Summit of Australia 04/04/2014
- Australian Federation of International Students Information Day Saturday 5 April 01/04/2014
- Special briefing: The Crimean Campaign 2.0 26/03/2014
- A retrospective multi-media exhibition 21/03/2014
- Do you or don’t you? 20/03/2014
- Free tickets: Comedy Festival Preview Shows 18/03/2014
Not sure where to start? RMIT staff and students are ready to answer your questions. Talk to the experts about:
•searching for work
•studying with a disability, long-term illness or mental-health condition.
For other information sessions and programs during Orientation, visit Settle in.
What: Getting Started Information Desk
When: Weekdays, 15 February to 29 February between 10am and pm
Where: Student Services Centre, Building 14, Level 4, City campus