Research at Business
Our community is passionate about discovering and building solutions to business problems and uncovering legitimate explanations for trends in global and urban business.
We have a special focus in pursuing rigorous research that provides solutions to industry and society at large and which promotes social, cultural and economic benefits.
- Gender and Disaster 02/05/2014Meagan Tyler presents Gender and Disaster
- Qualitative Interest Group: Ethics and Qualitative Research 06/05/2014This Qualitative Interest Group meeting confronts the ethical challenges of working qualitatively.
- Responding to a "revise and resubmit" verdict - the Editors' perspective 07/05/2014Submitting your article to a quality journal is only the first step to a successful publishing outcome.
- The high cost of bad quality data 10/04/2014A new study of the Australian healthcare industry has revealed the impact that inaccurate and inconsistent data can have on patient safety.
- From the Deputy PVC Research 18/03/2014Professor Geoffrey Stokes, Deputy Pro Vice Chancellor, Business Research writes about the success of the Doctoral Training Centre’s (DTC) Higher Degree by Research (HDR) Summer Conference. His editorial points to the highlights and thanks the participants and contributors.
- Australian APEC Study Centre supports ABAC Australia 12/03/2014The Australian APEC Study Centre at RMIT will support Australian business leaders in a key Asia-Pacific forum.
Business research in the media
- Davidson: Academic critique of the global tax system published by ACCA (ACCA Global, 1 April 2014)
- Chan: Bad quality data costing Australia’s healthcare industry millions ( iTWire , 20 March 2014)
- Tan: Staff don’t care too much about cash ( Ballarat Courier, 11 January 2014)