Research at Business
Our community is passionate about discovering and building solutions to business problems and uncovering legitimate explanations for trends in global and urban business.
We have a special focus in pursuing rigorous research that provides solutions to industry and society at large and which promotes social, cultural and economic benefits.
- Globalization, the conceptual boundaries of labour and workers collective action 14/03/2014Maurizio Atzeni, Loughborough University UK presents Globalization, the conceptual boundaries of labour and workers collective action
- Careers Mentor Forum 18/03/2014Back by popular demand, the Centre for Innovative Justice will again host a Career Mentors Forum
- National Close the Gap Day: Get Involved 20/03/2014This seminar will explore two projects currently underway in RMIT’s College of Business and College of Design and Social Context that address Oxfam’s 'Close the Gap' agenda by setting poor health in indigenous communities in the wider context of social well-being and engagement.
- HDR conference enhances research experience 26/02/2014The College of Business recently hosted the inaugural Higher Degree by Research (HDR) Summer Conference.
- An exploration of globalisation and money 24/02/2014A new book by RMIT University Professor Supriya Singh investigates how globalisation is transforming the world of money.
- Utopia - stepping across the cultural abyss 11/02/2014The RMIT Global Cities Research Institute recently hosted a free screening of John Pilger’s latest film, Utopia.
Business research in the media
- Tan: Staff don’t care too much about cash ( Ballarat Courier, 11 January 2014)
- Byford and Davidson: Push for regulator to publicise bank ratings (The Australian, 12 December 2013)
- Reid: Study Asks What Type Of Drinker Are You? (Asian Scientist, 21 November 2013)