03 May 2012
Human Rights Arts and Film Festival (HRAFF) 15 - 27 May
Be inspired, challenged, enraged and moved at HRAFF 2012.
- Food Matters documentary screening and you’re invited! 24/05/2013
- RMIT Makers Market Info Session 23/05/2013
- Aftermath: Katie Paine 23/05/2013
- Bust a Groove 3 Final 23/05/2013
- The People's Voice: instrument for change or just a lot of noise? 22/05/2013
- Australia's biggest youth-led young female empowerment conference 20/05/2013
HRAFF once again offers a festival program to inform, fascinate and get you talking.
The Festival runs from 15 - 27 of May and features a diverse range of film, art, music and fascinating forums exploring human rights issues.
- Opening night screening of Under African Skies, a look at the controversy surrounding the making of Paul Simon's Graceland album on its 25 year anniversary;
- 15 Australian premieres;
- Rhythm and Rights - a full day of musical entertainment celebrating cultural diversity headlined by Tinpan Orange and Sol Nation;
- Echoes Of Other - an art exhibition exploring the positives and pitfalls of the way the world communicates; and
- A series of forums covering the role of human rights in street art, travel and creative expression.
In 2012, HRAFF and RMIT have partnered to present the Australian Shorts film session, the Innate Rights art exhibition and a forum on Street Art and Human Rights.
For more information and to get involved, visit HRAFF.