Get involved news
- Travel to India with a Pollinate Energy Fellowship 23/07/2014Pollinate Energy's India Fellowship offers you the opportunity in experiencing life in a developing country.
- Move Eat Learn with STA Travel 21/07/2014To help you get one step closer to your ultimate travel adventure, STA Travel will be at our mid-year orientation City campus events with offers to sweeten your trip.
- Free gym week 16/07/2014RMIT City Fitness is offering free gym access and group fitness classes to kick-start your new semester.
- Want a free RMIT hoodie? 16/07/2014RMIT Campus Store is offering a free hoodie for every $150 online order between 14 July and 4 August 2014.
- Bianca’s big little world 02/07/2014Maria Bianca Vega savours every minute of her life in the world’s most liveable city – reading, dancing, making bracelets and exchanging cultures with her Australian boyfriend. However, those out of sight are definitely not out of her mind.
- Get your textbooks from the palm of your hands 30/06/2014Former student develops the mobile application (app) The Texchange, to help you manage all your secondhand textbook needs in one location.